Swallow lodge has views to the sea across the land of Carry Farm and backs on to natural wooded hillside. Carry Farm has maintained paths to the shore and a route around the beautiful Carry Point. Tighnabruaich Sailing School operates from the beach and the colourful dinghy sails make fun viewing in the bay.
The substantial, architect designed lodge sleeps six, and has a large, fully equipped bright kitchen/living room that opens onto a decking area overlooking the view. The accommodation comprises one double room with ensuite, a room with bunk beds and a twin room. There is a separate bathroom with shower and bath.
The lodge is ideally suited for exploring the Cowal Peninsula with stunning sandy beaches, woodland walks, cycling and sailing. There are nearby ferry links to Tarbert on the Mull of Kintyre and the Island of Bute. The local area has many hotels and restaurants for evening meals and the Portavadie Marina complex is a 15 minute drive away.
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Spacious open plan living and dining room
- Double room
- Twin room
- Bunk room
- Bedlinen and towels provided
- Utilities included
- Washing machine and tumble dryer facilities
- Spacious balcony with gate (for dogs or small children)
- Coastal walk where dogs can be exercised off the lead in a safe environment
We ask that, on site, dogs are kept on a lead (the free range hens are happier that way!) For the comfort of all our guests the lodge is a no-smoking area.