“Fabulous week, view spectacular and lodge very relaxing. Loved sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine.”
Our architect designed lodges curve around Carry bay. The open plan living room and kitchen opens out onto a spacious balcony with panoramic views across the Kyles to the Island of Bute and the the beach is accessed with a 2 minute walk by a safe track from the lodge
Buzzard lodge sleeps 4 in very comfortable accommodation. Wooden floors and wool rugs throughout are both warm and practical. The double bedroom has an excellent quality mattress and bed linen and the twin room provides comfortable additional full size beds. Original artwork on the walls, tasteful decor along with very comfortable furniture, all help to make your stay in Buzzard particularly pleasant.
Derek and Fiona are always at hand for advice on what to see or do, and are very happy to help you make the most of your stay.
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Spacious open plan living and dining room
- Flat screen TV with freesat
- Immaculate bathroom with overhead shower
- Gas central heating
- Double room
- Twin room
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Wool rugs
- Hotel standard beds
- Locally hand made bedroom furniture
- Luxurious duvets
- Bedlinen and towels provided
- Utilities included
- Washing machine and tumble dryer facilities
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Spacious balcony with gate (for dogs or small children)
- Access to wifi
- Undisturbed views to the beach.
- Well behaved pets are very welcome
- Coastal walk where dogs can be exercised off the lead in a safe environment
We ask that, on site, dogs are kept on a lead (the free range hens are happier that way!) For the comfort of all our guests the lodges are a no-smoking area.
“Scenery and beaches absolutely breathtaking with lovely walks and wildlife. Lodges very cosy and welcoming, leaving relaxed but sad to be going.”