Our architect designed lodges curve around Carry bay with uninterrupted views across the Kyles to the Island of Bute.
Sandpiper lodge sleeps 6 in very comfortable accommodation. The open plan living room and kitchen opens out onto a spacious balcony with panoramic views across the Kyles to the Island of Bute.
Wooden floors and wool rugs throughout are both warm and practical. The double bedroom has an excellent quality mattress and bed linen and the twin room and bunk room provide comfortable additional full size beds.
Original artwork on the walls, tasteful decor along with very comfortable furniture, all help to make your stay in Sandpiper particularly pleasant.
The beach is accessed by a safe track and is a 2 minute walk from the lodge.
Derek and Fiona are always at hand for advice on what to see or do, and are very happy to help you make the most of your stay.
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Spacious open plan living and dining room
- Flat screen TV with freesat
- Immaculate bathroom
- Shower room with shaving point
- Gas central heating
- Double room
- Twin room
- Bunk room
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Wool rugs
- Hotel standard beds
- Locally hand made bedroom furniture
- Luxurious duvets
- Bedlinen and towels provided
- Utilities included
- Washing machine and tumble dryer facilities
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Spacious balcony with gate (for dogs or small children)
- Access to wifi
- Undisturbed views to the beach.
- Well behaved pets are very welcome
- Coastal walk where dogs can be exercised off the lead in a safe environment
We ask that, on site, dogs are kept on a lead (the free range hens are happier that way!) For the comfort of all our guests the lodges are a no-smoking area.